Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Milani Gel Powder Eye Shadow

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to my very first blog post as Pretty Kitty. This will be the place where I can give you reviews, tips, and tutorials dealing with beauty.
For my first blog post I decided to do inexpensive makeup. Just because a product is inexpensive it does not mean you shouldn't expect good quality. Not every high end product you purchase will be awesome either.
Today I made a trip out to our local Walgreens because I had been hearing about Milani's new eyeshadow formula. There were a ton of varieties in color but I finally settled on a Navy and a Gold.
(I apologize about poor picture quality, I need to locate my camera and memory card).
Both of these shades swatched beautifully on my forearm. Very pigmented and smooth.
I decided to do a 2 shade look on my eyes to highlight the shadows that I chose. I also added black gel liner and false lashes for impact.

The Navy did not show up as vibrantly in my photographs, but I'm very pleased. I would give these shadows a 8/10 just because blendability was a little bit harder with these. At the low price of $3.99 I'm going to have a hard time not buying all of the colors available. Definitely a good find for those who are looking for high impact for low cost.







No comments:

Post a Comment